Friday, July 27, 2012

Today is "one word" Friday @ Frosted Designs!

This week's Fabulous Friday challenge @ Frosted Designs is to use a one word title on your page.  I thought this would be an easy challenge, but it ended up being a little harder than I expected.  In fact, I'm not sure the word I used is actually a real word, but it fit with the picture of my granddaughter trying on these silly glasses at Claire's.  She thought they were hysterical!

We'd love to see your pages this week!  Link up your project to Frosted Designs for a change to win a prize from this week's sponsor:  The Paper Trail.

4 comments:

Barb Craft said...

I love that you created your own word for this challenge!! And the picture is darling! Great LO!

barb :)

all the days of our life said...

This is adorable, that photo is priceless. beautiful LO.

Jane Wetzel said...

First of all this layout is just adorable :) How darn cute is this?? lol Also, I am so impressed with all the Christmas cards below- you will be so ahead of your game! Great creations!

Eagle Craftz said...

Super Cute LO! Now I must go get some mustached glasses!!