Saturday, July 13, 2013

HI! card for Paper Smooches Sparks challenge

This week's challenge @ Paper Smooches Sparks was a sketch challenge.  Here's the sketch:


And here's my card from the sketch:
 
I used the Paper Smooches Alphadots stamp set for this one, stamping the brackets and "hi" with Hero Arts pale tomato ink and the other letters with Hero Arts black ink.  I used washi tape strips for the bottom portion of the card.  This is one of my favorite alphabets ever; just love the fun style of the letters!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I love how you've used this alphabet stamp set!!! SOOOOOOO cute! LOVE the white space!! Great card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team!!! Hope you will play along this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:) I apologize for not leaving a comment sooner-- time flies!