Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fusion Challenge #8

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really liked the Fusion challenge this week, both the inspiration photo and the sketch.
 
 
 
 

I ended up using the sketch option of the challenge for this Easter card.  All the little ovals in the sketch reminded me of Easter eggs, so that was my inspiration for this card.

 
I used the Tim Holtz spritzer (available here) to make the blue and green mists of color behind my stamped image, and then colored the images with a combination of Spica and Wink of Stella glitter markers.  Stamps are from Stampendous.  The Fusion challenge is open until April 22nd, so you have time to play along!

4 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Oh I love this! Another.. why didn't I think of that? moment? The bunny is adorable, and the eggs? They make the perfect swag!

Betty said...

What a cute easter card, Brenda. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Kelly Griglione said...

Love all the colors you added to your grouping of eggs, Brenda. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

Lynn said...

Oh this is so adorable! I love how the eggs mimic the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!