Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Scraps and More April Sketchathon

My Scraps & More is hosting a Sketchathon this month.  There will be daily sketch challenges (but with a twist!) and a great prize at the end of the month.   We'd love to have you join us in the forum and play along!

Here's my layout for the first sketch.  The twist on this one was to use the word "first" or "1st" on your page.  I went back a few years to 1983 for these pictures of my kids on their first plane ride.  I remember my son was so excited because the stewardess pinned some pilot wings on him when we got off the plane!

 
I used some Simple Stories papers and stickers on this one, and some Mr. Huey's mists for the splatters.  I'm entering this page into the March challenge at The Crafty Scrappers,  to use paint or mist on your project.

1 comment:

Anita Scroggins said...

Love your layout- so fun!! thanks so much for playing along with The Crafty Scrapper for our Mists/Paints challenge this month!! http://twocraftyscrappers.blogspot.com/