Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Favorite Things - Stamping Slalom Challenge

My Favorite Things is hosting some Olympic-themed challenges this month.  The first challenge was the Stamping Slalom; use images from at least three different MFT stamp sets on a card.  Most of my stamps sets from MFT are Christmas or Halloween, so I wasn't real sure how I could combine three sets.  Luckily I had a background stamp that I'd forgotten about, so I combined sets to make this Christmas card.


Stamp sets:  MFT Plaid Background Bulder, MFT Frosty Friends (snowflake), MFT Jingle All the Way (sentiment, Santa, Tree, Gifts).  

It doesn't show up too well with the plaid stamped background, but I used the MFT Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle dies to make the cut-out portion in the center. Glad I re-discovered the plaid background set; it's fun to use!



No comments: