Thursday, December 13, 2018

Day #12 of Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas challenge


For the last day of Ellen Hutson's 12 Tag of Christmas challenge, the challenge was to use something clear on your tags.  

 My inspiration came from this tag by Amy Tsuruta.  She used a clear frame to showcase the cute design on her gift card.

12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS WITH A FEMININE TWIST 2018 – DAY 12 WITH Amy Tsuruta and Lisa Adametz


 I decided to make some photo tags for two of my grandsons' gifts and showcase their silly photos with reindeer glasses.


I used a MFT scallop rectangle frame die, layering two of them to get a tiny bit of depth to the tag.  The layers are base tag, photo, clear acetate cover over the photo, and then the layered scallop frames.  I just added some twine and holly embellishments to finish off the tags.

Thanks to Ellen Hutson and all the designers for inspiration over the last 12 days!





No comments: