Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - 1st Challenge of 2019!

It's January 1st, and time for a New Year and a new challenge at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge blog!  Like always, anything Christmas themed is welcome.

I always end up with tons of Christmas photos, and I usually end up way behind with scrapping them.  So for our first challenge of 2019, I thought I'd start with a scrapbook page showcasing some of our Christmas traditions.


This year we took in some of our usual Christmas traditions, including the Lebanon carriage parade and the holiday train display at Union Terminal.  We also tried a couple of new things, which just might become new traditions - a visit to Clifton Mill and Krohn Conservatory.   I love to take in as many Christmas events as possible!  

We'd love to see your Christmas scrapbook pages, cards, or other projects, so please join in the challenges at Merry Little Christmas Challenge blog!

No comments: