Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Cut It Up Challenge # 166

We're only a couple of weeks away from Valentine's Day, so the new Cut It Up challenge to use hearts on your project is  right on target!

I made a Valentine's Day card for my youngest granddaughter, who is all about Belle and Beast right now.


The Belle and Beast image was done with the print & cut feature on my Cricut, and the heart was also cut with my Cricut.  I added some white glitter cardstock to the card front and a little bit of Wink of Stella and some tiny gems to Belle's dress.  I hope my granddaughter likes it!  She's just two, so not too picky at this point, LOL!







2 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a gorgeous card! Great idea to use the print and cut feature since the cuts on those Disney cartridges are so intricate and tiny.

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Hearts challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Esther said...

Love how you framed Beauty and the Beast in the heart.
Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!