Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Less is More - Challenge #389

The new challenge at Less Is More is to create a one layer card with the focus on the sentiment.   I used some Distress Oxide inks and blending brushes for the background on my card.


After the background inks had dried, I stamped the large sentiment in black ink and again in Versamark, then heat embossed with a mixture of black embossing powder and black sparkle embossing powder.  The stars were stamped with Versamark and embossed with gold pearl embossing powder.  I really like this sentiment because it can be used for birthday or congratulations cards.






2 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Those sizzling hot colours are a very welcome site indeed! Your oxide blending is superbly smooth and it really adds a fantastic backdrop to the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

Neets B said...

Fabulous blending, it's always easier to blend from the edge so to do this in the centre you've done a great job! I love that you can use this for all sorts of occasions, really need some of those in my stash! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x