Sunday, February 10, 2019

A slightly unusual Valentines' Day card

So, what kind of Valentines' Day card do you make for your six year old grandson who is totally NOT into hugs, kisses, or anything cutesy?  I found a cut file that was perfect for him, so here's my slightly unusual Valentines' card.


The cut file was part of a bundle purchased from DesignBundles.net.  I just cut it with my Cricut, and added a little inking to the "poo" and around the edges.

I'm entering this into the current challenge at Die Cut Divas - anything goes with love theme.




2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love it! And I'm sure the 6 year old will too! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Arlene said...

This is perfect for a six year old boy. They love this kind of stuff. Fun card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.