Friday, April 5, 2019

AAA Card - challenge #137


Time for another challenge at AAA Cards.  This one is "made in minutes" with a challenge to make a card in less than 30 minutes, with an optional twist to use dry embossing


For my card, I inked one side of my embossing folder with Hero Arts Soft Leaf Shadow Ink, and then ran it through my embossing machine.  This gave a debossed look with just some slight color.  Then I stamped the sentiment and adhered it with foam tape.  This card only took 10 minutes to make, but it took me 5 minutes to pick an embossing folder and ink color, so let's say 15 minutes total.


The sentiment is from The Ton's Penned Sentiments set.  This set has some really nice sentiments that cover a lot of different needs.   I think the sentiment combined with the soft colors make a nice card for someone going through a difficult time.







3 comments:

New Creations said...

Such a pretty card in soft hues and I totally love the sentiment!

Jane said...

This inked up embossing technique is such a fab idea when you're in a hurry. Love all the subtle colour it gives.Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Quillish said...

Wow.. what a cool idea to use the EF this way! The effect is soo pretty. I just fell in love with this card, such pretty colours and an amazing sentiment. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.