Monday, April 1, 2019

It's the first of the month, and that means a new challenge is up at Merry Little Christmas Challenge blog.
Image may contain: text that says 'MLC #9 April Anything Christmas Goes'

This month I made a card using a new item and some old stash items.  


The new item is a product called Glitter Kiss.  It's a soft glittery gel-like paste that you can apply with a brush, sponge, or your fingers.  I used a sponge to swipe some gold Glitter Kiss on white cardstock for the background on this card.  I attached the preprinted acetate front over the top and then diecut a framed opening and adhered over the acetate and card front.  The preprinted acetate and the thin gold border stickers are old items that I bought at Stampaway USA a few years ago.  I've been hoarding these two items because I like them so much.  I'm pretty sure similar items are still available at Stamponit.net, though, so I may have to replenish my stash!


No comments: