Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Bugaboo Stamps - Christmas in July challenge - Day 5 - Make Us Laugh

I just found out about Bugaboo's Christmas in July challenge, so I'm a little late to the party.  But joining in on the Day five challenge:



A few months ago, I won the "You Serious, Clark?" stamp set by Ink Road Stamps so this challenge was a perfect excuse to use that set!  

I'll have to send this one to my son-in-law, because he's the only other person in my family who loves the Christmas Vacation movie, LOL!

The Bugaboo challenges are going on through July 28th, so you have time to catch up and play along!





1 comment:

Angela P. said...

LOL I totally knew what movie you had picked the minute I looked at your card...this is so darn cute, I love the clean, uncluttered look. (What a win too, great stamp set.) Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July!