Monday, July 1, 2019

Merry Little Christmas Challenge #12

Image may contain: text



Time for all the Christmas in July festivities, including the new challenge at Merry Little Christmas challenge blog!  I'll admit that I love all the fun stuff for Christmas in July - the Hallmark Channel  Christmas movies, the QVC holiday décor shopping, and the Hallmark ornament premier.  I've been known to play Christmas carols in my craftroom in July, while working on cards and ornaments, LOL!

For this month's challenge I used my Cricut to make some little stocking decorations for a Christmas wreath.


I picked up the wreath in the clearance section of Joann's last week.  The stockings were cut with my Cricut and attached to the wreath with ornament hangers.  I cut an extra stocking back, and attached the front and back with narrow two-sided tape on the bottom and partway up both side.  This way I can add a candy cane to each stocking.  (Since real candy canes aren't available right now, I die cut some paper candy canes and added some glimmer spray to make them sparkle a bit.)  

You have all month to play along with our challenge.  Any type of project or craft is welcome, as long as it's Christmas themed.  We'd love to see you at the Merry Little Christmas challenge blog!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

OMG what a fabulous project! Well done teamie!!