Friday, July 19, 2019

My Favorite Things - Camp Create Day 5

It's the last day of My Favorite Things Camp Create, and today's challenge is all about glitter!  Probably like most of us, I like the look of glitter but hate the mess.  Luckily, Stephanie at My Favorite Things showed some techniques on getting the glittery effect without the mess.  Using those techniques gave me my final camp badge:  

Here's my glittery Christmas card, using several types of sparkle:  stenciled background, glitter paper, Stickles, snowflake sequins and tiny crystal stickers.


The background was stenciled first with ink and the MFT cloud stencil, then the snowflakes were added with a dotty stencil and Nuvo clear glitter gel (similar to Stickles).  I've used stencils with paste, ink and sprays but never thought about using glitter glue or Stickles until Stephanie showed this in today's video.  The stamped images are from MFT's Jingle All the Way stamp set.

If you didn't get to join in My Favorite Things Camp Create this week, you have until July 27th to catch up....and there's a second week of camp coming up in August!  



1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

Beautiful card. You start your christmas very early.