Sunday, November 10, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day #7

Joining in on the fun with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge over at In My Creative Opinion.  I did this last year and really enjoyed making tags and ending up with really cute tags for most of my Christmas gifts.  I'm getting a late start this year, but plan to catch up!

For Day 7, I took my inspiration from the Christmas light tag by Joyce Mehrberg below:

I used the Merry & Bright stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs and a tag die from Catherine Pooler for this tag.


The lights were colored with Tombow markers and the glow was added with Copic markers.  Now off to catch up on Days 1-6!



2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Terrific tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love your string of lights and your sweet mouse, so fun! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!