Sunday, November 10, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 6

I'm going backwards to catch up with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags over at In My Creative Opinion.  My inspiration for today came from this tag by Elena Roussakis.


I loved the blue background with the snowflakes, the white trim on the tag and the sentiment stamped on a little banner, so I used those elements on my tag.


The snowman is from Avery Elle's Winter Woodland Wonders stamp set, and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  The tag die is from Spellbinders.  I didn't mask the snowman before inking the background, so that left a little white snowy glow around him (unintentionally, LOL!)  

There are lots of great tags so far on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge, and lots of sponsor prizes to win, so I hope you get a chance to play along!



3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Oooh - I love this one Brenda! So sweet!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the blue background and sweet snowman.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable snowman! Just so fun and very festive. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!