Thursday, November 28, 2019

Day 24 - 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Time for Day #24 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  The inspiration tag for today came from Mindy Baxter for Heffy Doodle Stamps:


I loved the snowy scene with the penguin and snowman.  Here's my tag for the challenge:


I did some masking for the snowy hills, inking the rest of the tag with Distress Oxide ink and then stenciling some stars with white pigment ink.  I also added a few dots of clear sparkle pen in the sky.  The stamped images are from Mama Elephant.  

Our trees are up and the house is all decorated now, so hopefully I'll get some gifts wrapped this weekend and put some of these tags to use!


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love your cute little duo! Great job on the background as well. Thanks for joining us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!