Monday, November 11, 2019

Day 5 - 25 Days of Christmas Tags Challenge

I'm catching up with Day 5 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge.   This time my inspiration came from these pretty blue tags by Amy Kolling


I loved the blue color scheme and the triangle tree, so used those elements on my tag.


I added a star to the top of the tree and some turquoise Nuvo drops.  The sentiment stamp is from Taylored Expressions.  I haven't added the hanging loop to this yet, as I'm all out of silver cord. Now to get some blue and silver wrapping paper!  


2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your take on the design. Pretty in blue!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

cm said...

Beautiful shades and patterns of blue that, combined, make for a most lovely tag! The star: perfect touch! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 gallery!
~carol