Monday, November 11, 2019

Day 8 - 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge

It's Day 8 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge over at In My Creative Opinion.  For today's tag, I took inspiration from these ornament tags by Karen Reategui.


I loved the gold embossing on the red ornament, and the jingle bells tied onto the ribbons, so I used those elements for my tag.


The ornament base was cut with my Cricut.  The swirl design is a Hero Arts stamp, embossed with gold, and the sentiment is from Taylored Expressions, also embossed in gold.  Heat embossing lends such a great touch to projects; I really should do it more often.

We're expecting our first snow of the season tonight, so definitely in a good Christmas crafting mood!



2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the red and gold!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lindsey said...

Love the gold embossing on the red ornament! Beautiful tag. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!