Sunday, December 22, 2019

It's almost Christmas!

I don't need any more Christmas cards this year, but I wanted to try these Unity stamps so I made one more card.


I stamped and colored the poinsettia, pine, and holly images and added the sentiment, but I felt like the card was a little too bare.  Then I remembered the Frosty Flakes stencil set from The Greetery, so I used that and some silver ink to fill in around the background.  Much better!

I'm entering this in a couple of challenges to finish out Christmas 2019:
Winter Wonderland (anything Christmas)
Christmas Kickstart Challenge (anything Christmas)

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Your poinsettia is gorgeous, as is the subtle background too. Thanks for playing in this challenge and for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart throughout the year, Jo x

Kelly Parker said...

Love your card design! thank you for joining the challenge at Winter Wonderland!!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous background for this stunning image. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx