Thursday, January 2, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #67

The current challenge at Lawn Fawnatics is based on this inspiration board:


I took my inspiration from the colors and the winter theme.


After sponging Lawn Fawn Fish Tank ink over the background, I stamped the Snowy Backdrops image in silver ink. The snow bank was handcut from white cardstock.  The trees are from Sweet Christmas,  the unicorn is from Winter Unicorn and the sentiment is from Holiday Helpers.  I fussy cut all the images after coloring them with Copic markers.  I think four stamp sets on one card is a new record for me, lol!









2 comments:

Caly Person said...

Such a sweet scene, Brenda! Thanks so much for participating in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Gab said...

So pretty - love how you coloured your unicorn