Thursday, January 2, 2020

Paper Smooches "Anything Cold" challenge

Paper Smooches is hosting their first challenge of 2020, with a theme of "Anything Cold".  I used the Paper Smooches Freezy Fellows and A Holy Holiday stamp sets for this card.


I die cut the rectangle frame and then used a snowflake embossing folder to add some dimension.  After stamping the background snowflakes and stars, I added a few drops of glitter glaze for some sparkle.  He sure looks like a happy little snowman, doesn't he?  



3 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON!! This is just the SWEETEST!! I LOVE the embossed frame and the way it adds to your Die Cut Snowflakes!! The Snowman though!! Doesn't he just steal the show!!?? THANKS SO MUCH for joining us this month for the NEW Paper Smooches Challenge and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

How cute!! Love the frame you created, too! Thanks so much for playing in the Paper Sweeties "Anything Cold" challenge!

Audrey said...

Eeeep! So cute! I just love that little snowman and the white on white snowflakes! So fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us! :)