Wednesday, February 19, 2020

AAA Cards - Challenge #159

The new challenge at AAA Cards is to have a design in one corner of your card, with the optional twist to use old supplies.



For my card, I used a couple of older stamp sets from PaperTrey Ink - the jar stamp, the Spring Fillers stamp set, and a Tiny Tags stamp set for the sentiment.


It didn't show up in the photo, but I lightly sponged some blue ink around the edges, just to break up the white stamped piece against the white card base.  I like the little twine tie that comes with the Spring Fillers stamp set; it adds a nice finishing touch to the little Mason jar.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Fun card and ready nice and early for Easter. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

LucieGCards said...

What a sweet Ester card - love the brightly coloured eggs and cute chick! I hope you enjoyed playing with your older supplies! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!