Friday, February 21, 2020

TicTacToe Challenge #52

Here is the new TicTacToe Challenge board:


I chose the far right vertical row for my card:  purple, sentiment, kraft.           


My order from The Greetery just arrived a couple of days ago, so this was the perfect challenge to try out the Botanicut Lily die.  I really loved this die when I saw the sample cards and the way it goes together, adding dimension to the flower without a lot of bulk.  For this card, I cut the flower pieces out of white cardstock, then used blender brushes to apply ink in a couple of shades of purple and green. The ink shading was left a little splotchy; it mirrored the coloring on some lilies in a Valentine floral arrangement I received.   The background piece was diecut from white cardstock and then matted with kraft and grey, and stamped with a sentiment from The Greetery.

1 comment:

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Brenda, love your coloring of the lily - SO pretty! Thank you for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week! XX, Shannon