Sunday, February 2, 2020

Less is More Challenge #412

Challenge #412 at Less is More is to follow the theme of tiny and few:  use just few small images on your project.

I went with some really tiny images on my card.


The candle is an old Stampin' Up image and the sentiment is from Mama Elephant.  I stamped both in pink and added a tiny diecut frame inked with the same color. I added a teeny fussy cut gold glitter heart to the top of the candle. Definitely one of the most clean and simple cards I've ever made, but then not everyone wants a big fuss over their birthday.  

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB, it's CAS, it's little and a great colour too - Happy 9th Anniversary LIM challenge

Kathyk

Nonni said...

Beautiful with pink and white, very fresh and girly looking! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!