Saturday, February 8, 2020

Monster Hugs!

I've been working on Valentines Day cards for my grandkids, and was inspired by the current challenge at The Library.

I love that little monster with the big heart, so used my Cricut and created this "Monster Hugs" card.


The monster is from the Close to My Heart Artistry cartridge and the heart balloon is from Create a Critter.  I added some google eyes and glitter spots to the monster.  The background was created with grass and cloud stencils from My Favorite Things and the sentiment was computer generated.

Everyone seems to be in Valentine mode this week, so I'm also entering this card into these challenges:

Die Cut Divas - hearts or flowers theme
Cut it Up - love is in the air
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies


11 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I love your take on that book cover. Your monster is adorable with his google eyes!!

Thanks for sharing your Love is in the Air project with us at Cut it Up.

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Leslie said...

OMG, those little monsters couldn't be any cuter! I know your grandkids are having fun!

Cindy C. said...

So very cute!! Thanks for joining us this February at Die Cut Divas.

Marina said...

Love the cute character and bold colours- love the googly eyes. Thanks for joining The Library.

Sherri Thacker said...

This monster will sure make anyone smile!! How cute! Love his googly eyes too. Thanks for sharing him with us at Cut It Up. Sherri DT

Arlene said...

What a fun card. I love the heart balloon. So glad you joined us for our February challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the googly eyes and the cute monster!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

I Card Everyone said...

One can NEVER go wrong with googly eyes... or polka dots! So cute!
=]

laurie said...

What a fun card..so cute!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Helen said...

Wow! What a super fun monster, Brenda! It would certainly be a winner with lots of children! A great card! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)