Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Jingle Belles Stuck on You challenge

Jingle Belles' current challenge is to use stickers on your Christmas card.  I used a large sticker from Authentique for my card.


I diecut a large circle opening in the plaid paper, and centered the large wreath/sentiment sticker inside the circle opening.  I added another diecut circle to frame the opening and add a little shine.
This was a great way to use a large sticker that I probably wouldn't have used on a scrapbook page.  Thanks for the challenge, Jingle Belles!

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

the gold frame really makes this design pop ... so very glad you got STUCK with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, what a lovely and elegant card and that is the perfect way to seamlessly incorporate a sticker! so pleased you got "stuck on stickers" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥