Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Male Room Challenge #131

I just discovered The Male Room challenge site, which is all about making masculine cards.   It's sometimes hard to make cards for the guys, so it's great to have some inspiration!

This week's challenge is to use team colors.  I used a combination of teal, black and white with a little gray thrown in.  These are the team colors for the Carolina Panthers and Miami Marlins.  (Our local team is the Bengals, but I didn't want to do an orange and black card, lol!)


I used My Favorite Things typewriter text background stamp in light gray on the card front.  The typewriter is a layered set from The Ton and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  Having grown up in the era of typewriters and no computers, I have a fondness for the vintage typewriter images.  



5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Brenda! Please drop by at Christmas Kickstart - there's a nice surprise awaiting you, Jo x

Linby said...

I love typewriters! This is a lovely cAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room and we hope to see you again.
Linby x
DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm so glad you found us and for sharing this fabulous card, love the typewriter, looks like one I used as a teenager LOL. Love you layered it and the stamp font. A Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Team Colours challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

Lise Mariann said...

Very nice. I love typewriters and especially blue ones. Very cool! Thank you so much for joining our Team Colors challenge at The Male Room.

x Lise Mariann, DT The Male Room

MA-MI said...

Lovely typewriter! Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room challenge.