Sunday, July 26, 2020

Santa's got a list!


Today I'm sharing a Christmas card that asks a question.....naughty or nice?   'Cause, you know, Santa has a list!


I stamped and die cut the sentiment from Paper Smooches, and then build the little scene around it.  The images are all from My Favorite Things.  The background is a micro gingham check stamp from Ink Blot Shop - one of my very favorite background stamps.  I wonder whose name is on this list???

I'm entering this card into these challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Christmas in July
The Paper Girls Challenge - Christmas in July

1 comment:

Jackie C said...

Nice!!
This has come together beautifully!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI