Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Day #1 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags

 It's time for Tracey McNeely's annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  I took part in this last year and it was such fun to see all the inspiration, try new styles, and end up with 25 tags for gifts or cards.

I got started a little late, so even though it's the fourth, I'm posting my Day 1 tag.   I took inspiration from these tags by Mendi Yoshikawa:


Here's my tag, using a Lawn Fawn stamp set.

I have a few Christmas gifts purchased already, so now I can get one wrapped & tagged!





3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....this is just as cute as it gets!!! Love your sweet critter, so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Cindy Holmes said...

AWWWW he's just so stinking adorable looking!

Susan Renshaw said...

So cute!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!