Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Less is More #458

 Less is More is celebrating their 11th birthday this month, so their challenge is to create a clean and simple birthday card.


When I was going through my birthday related stamp sets, I found an older set called Word Flower Power from My Sentiments Exactly.  I hadn't used this set in a long time, so decided to bring it out of retirement for this card.  The sentiments are from Reverse Confetti and The Greetery.


I diecut an opening in the card front and attached the stamped image to the back, then stamped the sentiments at the bottom.   Another birthday card for the #Cards for Cubs project!








2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super make and a lovely cheery colour too

Kathyk

Michelle W said...

Such a pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.