Tuesday, February 15, 2022

with deepest sympathy

 This is a card I made for the current AAA card challenge:  use black, white, and one other color.


I masked off a rectangle on the card front and sponged light blue ink over it.  The image was stamped in black over the inked area.  I added a stamped and embossed sentiment strip.


While sympathy cards aren't happy ones to make, I try to keep a few simple ones in my stash and also include a few whenever I donate cards for a project.  I think this one has a calm feeling with the simple background and stamping.  




2 comments:

Quillish said...

This is so elegant and pretty! The light blue and the silhouette image looks beautiful. Thank you for joining us with this beauty at AAA cards. Hugs ~ Ishani

Perfectly4med said...

A beautiful card! I love the crisp stamping against the blue background, really effective. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards :)

Neil