Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Hello, Fall!

 It may not officially be Fall yet, but it's close enough to get out the decorations and make some cards with the warm Fall colors.  Here's a card to welcome the season.


The plaid background was made with a Tim Holtz stamp, using Catherine Pooler's Macchiato ink on gold cardstock.   The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp and the scarecrow and pumpkin are from an old Stampin' Up set.  I'm entering this card into two challenges:



I used the diagonal row from top right to bottom left:  pumpkin, leaves/trees, and yellow.

Challenge 11 - anything goes farm/country/rural 

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


3 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

This is Farm-tastic! Terrific idea Brenda!!! I don't think I listed scarecrows in my country life topic suggestions! I appreciate the support of FarmQuest!!!--Becca/owner of FQCB

Stef Perry said...

Hey, I'm calling if fall if it's after 9/1 lol! I love that older SU scarecrow and the wonderful plaid background stamped on gold! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Carol said...

What a cute fall card! Thanks for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe!