Friday, January 27, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #692

 Here is the new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:



I took some inspiration from a few of the Tuesday Morning DT members and came up with this card:


The background floral image was stamped in black ink and then I diecut a portion at an angle and colored that part with Copic markers.  I matted the cut portion with black cardstock and then adhered everything to a black mat and then the card base.  I added a diecut vellum envelope, flowers, and greeting with some tiny gems for the flower centers.  I'd wanted to try this spotlight stamping technique for awhile now and this sketch was just perfect for it.






4 comments:

Patti said...

Yikes!! This is so neat I just want to copy you right now - I love it!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Donna W. said...

Love that you added splashes of color ton the b/w background. That little envelope full of flowers is so pretty. Great script on the hello. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh I love this! What fun adding some color to one of the images. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So pretty! That's such a fun sentiment!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That