Sunday, January 29, 2023

Winter cheer

 Today I'm sharing a winter cheer card, made with stencils and stamps.


The cute little ice skater is the Skating By stamp set from Penny Black.  I colored her with Copic markers and then fussy cut her out.  The lake is made with a layered stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps and then I used a snowflake stencil from The Greetery for the background and finished it off with a sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh and a few silver gem stickers.  Sometimes winter can get you down a bit, so I thought this card with that cute little girl skater might help someone get out of the winter humdrums!

I'm entering this card in a couple of challenges:  
The Sisterhood of Crafters (brr, it's cold outside)

be inspired by this children's book
I was inspired by the theme of a child enjoying a snow day




2 comments:

Lia said...

O, this is so cute! The stamped girl is enjoying her skatingtime!
Lia DT TSOC

Diane said...

She is super cute and surely will cheer anyone up!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}