Saturday, April 1, 2023

Jingle Belles inspiration challenge

 The current challenge at Jingle Belles is to create a project inspired by this photo:



I loved the snowflakes on the trees and the colorful ornaments, so used that as my inspiration.

To make this card, I masked off a triangle and then filled in the space with stamped snowflakes.  I stamped and embossed the snowflakes in silver.   I added a few round gems for ornaments and a crystal star sticker on top.  The sentiment was also stamped and embossed in silver.





2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh wow, what a wonderfully clever and artful take on our Tinsel Tree Inspo Photo, I adore the way you've created a perfectly lovely tree by masking off the triangle then stamping snowflakes inside it! WOW! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun!

SmilynStef said...

What an absolutely brilliant way to make your *tinsel tree* (I may have to borrow it) ... fabulous design ... so very glad you joined our Tinsel Tree Inspiration at Jingle Belles.