Friday, February 2, 2024

The Sisterhood of Crafters Winter Blues challenge

 The current challenge at Sisterhood of Crafters is to use blue on your project.  

                                                 WINTER 'BLUES'
                       (use the color BLUE on your projects)

We are finally starting to see some temps above freezing here, so I thought I would try to hurry spring along a bit with a floral card. :)


I used a Taylored Expressions Create-in-Quads stencil for the background and Spellbinders floral image stamp, matted with two different stitched dies.  A couple of clear drops finish it off.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I do feel spring in the air with this one. Perfect take on the challenge.

Darlene said...

I think we are all hoping to have an early spring! I know I am! LOL Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B