Friday, April 19, 2024

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Spring Linky Party

 The Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers is hosting their Spring Linky Party, with lots of inspiration and prizes over the next week.  



I used a couple of my favorite Christmas stamps on today's cards.  The pine bough background is from Unity Stamps and the sentiment/die is from Taylored Expressions.  I decided to play around a little with different embossing powders, so I ended up making three cards.  The card on the left is a green/gold embossing powder, the center card is gold pearl and the right is green glitter embossing powder.  I have a bad habit of buying embossing powders and then neglecting to use them, so it was fun to try out these different colors (but also a bit messy, lol!)







5 comments:

Wilma DeG said...

Lovely cards!

Jacinda said...

Gorgeous cards! It's okay, I'm in the same boat. I have a lot of unused embossing powders as well.

Becca Yahrling said...

I must admit I also have EP that I haven't used (or used once and didn't like). But you've inspired me to try them again. lol Lovely cards.

corysnana said...

I don't often think to use colored embossing powders - all three of these are wonderful!

Lynn McAuley said...

What wonderful holiday designs! So pretty!