Sunday, April 21, 2024

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers - Spring Linkup Day #3

 I missed posting yesterday, so I have two cards today for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Spring Linkup.  


I'm hoping to use products from various sponsors of the Spring Linkup, so today's cards were made with Concord & 9th's "All the Merrys" stamp and die set.


These are slimline cards, so they fit in a business size envelope.  There are two "merry" stamps in the set, one is an outline and the other is filled in.  For the card on the left, I stamped the filled in images in red, then stamped and heat embossed the outline overtop in gold.  Christmas was also stamped and heat embossed in gold, and then I added some metallic gold splatters.  For the card on the right, I used the "merry" die to cut the word from red foil paper.  The tree, garland and star were cut from foil paper also, and the background was dry embossed with snowflakes for some texture.







7 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful slimline cards, Brenda! I love the simple, but pretty designs! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Wilma DeG said...

Great cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love slimline cards! These are wonderful with the shine & texture.

Suzanne H said...

Both are adorable. At first I thought it was one card which would have been wonderful too! Lovely work.

corysnana said...

Fun slimline cards! I especially love the one on the left! Merry, Merry to you, Brenda! Thanks for playing along with the BYSHC Linky Party this week.

Jacinda said...

Great slimline cards!

Von Marie said...

Such a Beautiful card. I love the design. Thank you for linking your card to the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party