Monday, April 22, 2024

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers - Spring Link up Day 4

 Another day in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Spring Linkup!


I used a Pink & Main stamp/die set for my card today.  (This was a collaboration with Simon Says Stamp for their Stamptember event.)  I just loved the little marshmallow snowmen in this set!


The snow people were all colored with Olo markers.  The background die is from Scrapbook and Cards Today and the snowbank frame die is from Mama Elephant.  I added some clear Stickles to the snowdrifts and some foam adhesive to the top parts of the snow people for a little dimension.






6 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my goodness, Brenda, this is the cutest card! I love the hills and the adorable marshmallow snowmen! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

corysnana said...

Love these marshmallow snow folks, Brenda!! Your scene has so much texture, too! Fun card!

Jacinda said...

Such a sweet card! Love those marshmallow snowmen!

Becca Yahrling said...

I have a different set from P&M with these cute marshmallow snowmen. They really are adorable. Your scene is fabulous.

Von Marie said...

Adorable card!! I love those snowmen.Thank you for linking your card to the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party

Wilma DeG said...

Cute card!