Saturday, August 15, 2026

ABC Christmas Challenge for August

 The current challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge is a choice between:

P - penguins

Q-Quartet

R-rectangles

I went with Q for quartet, with four sparkly little bottle brush Christmas trees.



The background was embossed with snowflakes.  I stamped the bottle brush trees in various colors, using gray for the bases on all, then die cut them.  Crystal glitter was applied to the trees and once that dried, I adhered them to the card front, along with a silver embossed sentiment.  I love the nostalgic vibe of the colorful bottle brush trees.   


2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

I love your cheery Christmas tree card, Brenda! The snowflake background is lovely and I bet the sparkle is beautiful IRL.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs,
Carol x

Helen said...

I love this - such fun sparkly trees!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x