Sunday, August 23, 2026

Cozy Christmas

 Jingle Belles is hosting a "Masculine Merriment" challenge right now, featuring cards with a more masculine feel to them.

I pulled out an older Hero Arts stamp and die set and made this little Christmas fireplace scene.  It's a more muted color scheme with the darker red fireplace and gray hearth, so I thought it fit with the more masculine theme.  Plus, who doesn't like to sit by the fire on a cold winter night?  I inked around the edges of the background with some dark red and kraft inks to create a bit of a frame for the image.




2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

As always, I'm impressed by your attention to detail, beautiful stamping and piecing, and the way the whole design comes together perfectly! So happy you could join in our Masculine Merriment fun at Jingle Belles! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

what a perfect holiday hearth ... so very glad you joined us for some Masculine Merriment at Jingle Belles.