Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Cookie Challenge #164

It's been quite a while since I played along with the challenges over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie, so I wanted to start off the new year by taking part in their January challenge.  Even if you don't make cards, it's worth checking out their blog just for the cookie inspiration, lol!

Here is the inspiration piece for January:


I took inspiration from the colors, the polar bear, and the polka dots.  Here's my card with a friendly Christmas bear from My Favorite Things and a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp.


Love the bright colors on this one, and that Christmas bear is just too cute!  Thanks for the sweet cookie inspiration!   




1 comment:

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh my, just the cutest!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper