Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Scrap Our Stash - January recipe challenge

 Scrap Our Stash has a new challenge theme for 2022 - Wheel of Challenges!  This month's challenge is a recipe.  You need to use these items on a page:

ONE word title
TWO photos
THREE Embellishment clusters
FOUR Patterned Papers
FIVE enamel/puffy dots, jewels or sequins

I still have some Halloween photos I haven't scrapped, so I chose a couple of those for my layout for this challenge.


I used my Cricut to cut the one word title, added the photos, three embellishment clusters using stickers, washi tape and some wood & plastic pieces, four papers and five sequins around the title.  Recipe challenges are always fun; they get you to use items you might not think about on your own.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Love how you did your title! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Scrap Our Stash!

missgailly said...

Fun Halloween layout! Love that skull. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

Angela said...

Love your layout. It's fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with SOS!