Sunday, January 2, 2022

Jingle Belles' Challenge - Jan 2022

 Happy 2022 everyone!  I know it's only January, but here is my first Christmas card of 2022.  This one is for the current challenge at Jingle Belles, to use something new that Santa brought you for Christmas.  I received a set of Arteza metallic watercolors, so I tried them out with this Christmas tree image from Suzy Plantamura.


I'm the first to admit that watercolor is not my strong point, but it's something I want to work on this year.  It doesn't show up in the photo, but there is a nice subtle shine to these watercolors.  I just added a few silver gem stickers to the snowflakes to finish it off.  


3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love those metallic watercolors ... so pretty for your Christmas tree ... so very glad you shared your new holiday goodies with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

what a beautiful tree and you've made it even cooler with those gorgeous metallic watercolors... absolutely luscious! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun in 2022!

Lorraine said...

Oh how pretty! You did a wonderful job with those watercolors!