Thursday, February 16, 2023

Birthday Balloons

 Today I'm sharing a card that was made to two challenges:

Seize the Birthday (birthday themed & use items starting with your initials)



Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #695


Here's my card for the challenges:


The card design was based on the Tuesday Morning sketch, and I used items from my initials BB (blue and balloons).  The stamped image and sentiment are from Reverse Confetti and the cloud stencil used on the background is from My Favorite Things.  It's about time to start working for the upcoming Cards for Cubs drive, so this will be a good birthday card for that project.   




5 comments:

Donna W. said...

Cute fun card.Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

Such a cute CUTE kitty!!! I love the bright fun colors so much! Thank you for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Glenda J said...

This is so cute! Love your bright and fun colours. Thanks so much for playing along with the topping at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

This is darling and I think one of my favorite parts is her neon coat. Thanks for sharing this darling card with us at Seize the Birthday!