Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Bottle Brush Trees

 I bought the Tim Holtz Bottle Brush Trees set after Christmas and it's been patiently waiting to be used, lol!  Here's my card with this stamp set.




The trees were stamped in Versamark on pink and green patterned paper, then embossed with a mixture of clear and glitter embossing powder.  I cut them into strips and matted with silver cardstock.
I'm also entering this card into the current Sparkles Christmas challenge of non-traditional colors.











3 comments:

Kim S said...

I love how you added that fun tree to each stripe!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Heather said...

Wow, Brenda, I LOVE this! Great color choices - I love bold and bright for non-traditional Christmas colors, and that bottlebrush tree is awesome! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Debbie said...

Your card is amazing those colours are so zingy. Love it. Thanks for joining in with us at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Debs DT x