Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thankful

This card came about from a foiling project that didn't work out like I planned.   I stamped the background stamp with ink, and then stamped it again with Deco Foil Transfer Gel,, applied some gold foil and ran it through the laminator.  Evidently I didn't have enough gel on the stamp because the foil only adhered in placed.


I really liked the look of the background even if it wasn't what I had expected, so I added a die cut sentiment and some stamped and fussy cut leaves and ended up with this Fall card.   (The die and stamps are from Catherine Pooler)   I'm entering this card into the current challenge at Addicted to Stamps (use Autumn colors) and Crafty Creations Challenges (anything goes)

2 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

I love it when cards don't go as planned, but turn out beautiful! I really love the texture in this card! Thanks so much for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Whatever you did wrong doesn't matter because this card is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)